Friday, February 29, 2008

Throwback

I just spent some time looking at an old website of mine I made while I was in college. I'm going to forgo cleverly writing a throwback entry in the style of the "blog" I kept back then. It would be so boring it would instantly inject ADD into your veins. Speaking of which, can you catch ADD? I know I never had it. Well I don't think so. My roommate has it. He also has X-Box 360, a nearly-full box of Corn Puffs, and Sperry Topsiders. I think the Topsiders make him look old, but distinguished. I assume the box of Corn Puffs won't be full for much longer. There are also lots of clothes on my bed. Whoa. Where am I?

Well I think I'm going to a party tonight, which should be really exciting. And I guess there's not really much to write about. My buddies Dan and Keeler are in Africa. I'm excited for them. But mostly jealous. I also burned the new Britney CD and am completely losing track of any semblance of cohesion in my writing. The Wild won the other night. Fun. Please continue to read this blog after this post. Or don't. Your call, really. Free will. It's what makes us humans. I'm getting a call, gotta go.

Spay and neuter your pets.

2 comments:

Sarah Rae said...

Did you know that if you google driving with rope your blog is the first website to pop up? How cool is that?!

Genevieve said...

I'm just happy you are following in the footsteps of the fantastic Bob Barker.