Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not gonna write you a love song

Listen, Minneapolis, i've had a great time. You've really helped me learn a lot about myself, you've shown me some great things, and I really love that twinkle in your eye when the sun rises from Dinkytown. But it's just not working for me. Sometimes, you're indifferent, a little harsh, and just downright cold. I mean, seriously, I spent all winter with you, and you would warm up to me some times, but you pretty much shut down when I tried to come out to you. And now it's April. I've put up with you for months, and now it's time to show a little love.

Don't get me wrong. I still want to see you from time to time. I want to stay friends. But I can't invest so much energy when you're just going to roll over and ignore my needs.

I mean, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? It's I hurt inside when you're this mean. I can't bear to stand around when I could be basking in the warmth and love of a city down south.

3 comments:

Craig Kotilinek said...

I heard Orlando's nice.

Genevieve said...

Hey you know what I heard?Philadelphia is def not nice and you should count your lucky stars you don't have to live here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.